United States - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of United States’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0280
United States - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
United States, with GDP of USD 25464.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 1 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. United States has an estimated population of 333.5 million with the per capita income of USD 76348.5 and 76348.5 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, United States is ranked as number 8 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
United States’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 135.78% as of 2022. United States is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- United States – Macroeconomy Overview
- United States – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- United States – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United States – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- United States – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United States – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- United States – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- United States – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- United States – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- United States – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United States – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- United States – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- United States – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- United States – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United States – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- United States – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- United States – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United States – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- United States – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- United States – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- United States – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- United States – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- United States – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- United States – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- United States – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on United States’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.