United Arab Emirates - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of United Arab Emirates’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0278
United Arab Emirates - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
United Arab Emirates, with GDP of USD 507.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 30 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. United Arab Emirates has an estimated population of 9.9 million with the per capita income of USD 51305.7 and 83726.9 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, United Arab Emirates is ranked as number 6 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
United Arab Emirates’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 30.11% as of 2022. United Arab Emirates is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- United Arab Emirates – Macroeconomy Overview
- United Arab Emirates – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- United Arab Emirates – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United Arab Emirates – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United Arab Emirates – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- United Arab Emirates – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United Arab Emirates – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United Arab Emirates – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- United Arab Emirates – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- United Arab Emirates – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- United Arab Emirates – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- United Arab Emirates – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- United Arab Emirates – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- United Arab Emirates – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- United Arab Emirates – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on United Arab Emirates’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.