Trinidad and Tobago - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Trinidad and Tobago’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0272
Trinidad and Tobago - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Trinidad and Tobago, with GDP of USD 27.9 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 109 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Trinidad and Tobago has an estimated population of 1.4 million with the per capita income of USD 19717.8 and 30075.1 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Trinidad and Tobago is ranked as number 61 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Trinidad and Tobago’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 64.45% as of 2022. Trinidad and Tobago is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Trinidad and Tobago – Macroeconomy Overview
- Trinidad and Tobago – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Trinidad and Tobago – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Trinidad and Tobago – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Trinidad and Tobago – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Trinidad and Tobago – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Trinidad and Tobago – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Trinidad and Tobago – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Trinidad and Tobago – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Trinidad and Tobago – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Trinidad and Tobago – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Trinidad and Tobago – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Trinidad and Tobago – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Trinidad and Tobago – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Trinidad and Tobago – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Trinidad and Tobago’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.