The Gambia - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of The Gambia’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0163
The Gambia - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
The Gambia, with GDP of USD 2.1 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 173 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. The Gambia has an estimated population of 2.6 million with the per capita income of USD 830.8 and 2633.6 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, The Gambia is ranked as number 169 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
The Gambia’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 74.76% as of 2022. The Gambia is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- The Gambia – Macroeconomy Overview
- The Gambia – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- The Gambia – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Gambia – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Gambia – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- The Gambia – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Gambia – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Gambia – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- The Gambia – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Gambia – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- The Gambia – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- The Gambia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- The Gambia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- The Gambia – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- The Gambia – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on The Gambia’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.