The Bahamas - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of The Bahamas’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0113
The Bahamas - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
The Bahamas, with GDP of USD 13 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 141 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. The Bahamas has an estimated population of 0.4 million with the per capita income of USD 33120.6 and 41023.1 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, The Bahamas is ranked as number 47 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
The Bahamas’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 184.71% as of 2022. The Bahamas is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- The Bahamas – Macroeconomy Overview
- The Bahamas – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- The Bahamas – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Bahamas – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Bahamas – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- The Bahamas – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Bahamas – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Bahamas – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- The Bahamas – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- The Bahamas – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- The Bahamas – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- The Bahamas – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- The Bahamas – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- The Bahamas – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- The Bahamas – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on The Bahamas’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.