Sri Lanka - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Sri Lanka’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0256
Sri Lanka - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Sri Lanka, with GDP of USD 75.3 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 75 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Sri Lanka has an estimated population of 22.4 million with the per capita income of USD 3362.1 and 14283.3 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Sri Lanka is ranked as number 101 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Sri Lanka’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 83.03% as of 2022. Sri Lanka is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Sri Lanka – Macroeconomy Overview
- Sri Lanka – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Sri Lanka – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sri Lanka – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sri Lanka – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Sri Lanka – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sri Lanka – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sri Lanka – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Sri Lanka – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sri Lanka – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Sri Lanka – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Sri Lanka – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Sri Lanka – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Sri Lanka – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Sri Lanka – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Sri Lanka’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.