South Sudan - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of South Sudan’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0254
South Sudan - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
South Sudan, with GDP of USD 7.9 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 153 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. South Sudan has an estimated population of 14.6 million with the per capita income of USD 539.5 and 483.9 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, South Sudan is ranked as number 189 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
South Sudan’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 42.59% as of 2022. South Sudan is rated Not Rated by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- South Sudan – Macroeconomy Overview
- South Sudan – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- South Sudan – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- South Sudan – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- South Sudan – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- South Sudan – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- South Sudan – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- South Sudan – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- South Sudan – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- South Sudan – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- South Sudan – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- South Sudan – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- South Sudan – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- South Sudan – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- South Sudan – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on South Sudan’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.