Solomon Islands - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Solomon Islands’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0251
Solomon Islands - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Solomon Islands, with GDP of USD 1.6 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 178 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Solomon Islands has an estimated population of 0.7 million with the per capita income of USD 2211.5 and 2324.9 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Solomon Islands is ranked as number 174 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Solomon Islands’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 16.9% as of 2022. Solomon Islands is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Solomon Islands – Macroeconomy Overview
- Solomon Islands – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Solomon Islands – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Solomon Islands – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Solomon Islands – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Solomon Islands – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Solomon Islands – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Solomon Islands – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Solomon Islands – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Solomon Islands – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Solomon Islands – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Solomon Islands – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Solomon Islands – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Solomon Islands – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Solomon Islands – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Solomon Islands’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.