Slovak Republic - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Slovak Republic’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0249
Slovak Republic - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Slovak Republic, with GDP of USD 113.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 66 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Slovak Republic has an estimated population of 5.4 million with the per capita income of USD 20889.6 and 39490 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Slovak Republic is ranked as number 49 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Slovak Republic’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 57.8% as of 2022. Slovak Republic is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Slovak Republic – Macroeconomy Overview
- Slovak Republic – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Slovak Republic – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Slovak Republic – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Slovak Republic – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Slovak Republic – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Slovak Republic – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Slovak Republic – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Slovak Republic – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Slovak Republic – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Slovak Republic – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Slovak Republic – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Slovak Republic – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Slovak Republic – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Slovak Republic – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Slovak Republic’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.