Sierra Leone - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Sierra Leone’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0247
Sierra Leone - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Sierra Leone, with GDP of USD 3.9 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 160 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Sierra Leone has an estimated population of 8.3 million with the per capita income of USD 474.1 and 1985.6 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Sierra Leone is ranked as number 177 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Sierra Leone’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 112.11% as of 2022. Sierra Leone is rated Not Rated by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Sierra Leone – Macroeconomy Overview
- Sierra Leone – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Sierra Leone – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sierra Leone – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sierra Leone – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Sierra Leone – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sierra Leone – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sierra Leone – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Sierra Leone – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Sierra Leone – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Sierra Leone – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Sierra Leone – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Sierra Leone – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Sierra Leone – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Sierra Leone – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Sierra Leone’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.