Saudi Arabia - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Saudi Arabia’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0243
Saudi Arabia - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Saudi Arabia, with GDP of USD 1108.1 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 17 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Saudi Arabia has an estimated population of 34.8 million with the per capita income of USD 31849.7 and 61807.6 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Saudi Arabia is ranked as number 21 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Saudi Arabia’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 23.66% as of 2022. Saudi Arabia is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Saudi Arabia – Macroeconomy Overview
- Saudi Arabia – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Saudi Arabia – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saudi Arabia – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saudi Arabia – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Saudi Arabia – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saudi Arabia – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saudi Arabia – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Saudi Arabia – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saudi Arabia – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Saudi Arabia – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Saudi Arabia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Saudi Arabia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Saudi Arabia – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Saudi Arabia – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Saudi Arabia’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.