Saint Vincent - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Saint Vincent’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0259
Saint Vincent - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Saint Vincent, with GDP of USD 0.9 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 183 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Saint Vincent has an estimated population of 0.1 million with the per capita income of USD 8537.4 and 16185.5 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Saint Vincent is ranked as number 94 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Saint Vincent’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 86.01% as of 2022. Saint Vincent is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Saint Vincent – Macroeconomy Overview
- Saint Vincent – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Saint Vincent – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Vincent – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Vincent – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Saint Vincent – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Vincent – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Vincent – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Saint Vincent – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Vincent – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Saint Vincent – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Saint Vincent – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Saint Vincent – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Saint Vincent – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Saint Vincent – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Saint Vincent’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.