Republic of Congo - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Republic of Congo’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0141
Republic of Congo - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Republic of Congo, with GDP of USD 12.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 144 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Republic of Congo has an estimated population of 4.9 million with the per capita income of USD 2547.3 and 4889.4 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Republic of Congo is ranked as number 146 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Republic of Congo’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at NA% as of 2022. Republic of Congo is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Republic of Congo – Macroeconomy Overview
- Republic of Congo – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Republic of Congo – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Republic of Congo – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Republic of Congo – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Republic of Congo – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Republic of Congo – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Republic of Congo – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Republic of Congo – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Republic of Congo – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Republic of Congo – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Republic of Congo – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Republic of Congo – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Republic of Congo – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Republic of Congo – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Republic of Congo’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.