Papua New Guinea - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Papua New Guinea’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0231
Papua New Guinea - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Papua New Guinea, with GDP of USD 31.8 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 103 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Papua New Guinea has an estimated population of 9.2 million with the per capita income of USD 3477.2 and 4281.8 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Papua New Guinea is ranked as number 154 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Papua New Guinea’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 28.76% as of 2022. Papua New Guinea is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Papua New Guinea – Macroeconomy Overview
- Papua New Guinea – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Papua New Guinea – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Papua New Guinea – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Papua New Guinea – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Papua New Guinea – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Papua New Guinea – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Papua New Guinea – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Papua New Guinea – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Papua New Guinea – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Papua New Guinea – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Papua New Guinea – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Papua New Guinea – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Papua New Guinea – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Papua New Guinea – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Papua New Guinea’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.