Pakistan - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Pakistan’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0229
Pakistan - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Pakistan, with GDP of USD 376.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 41 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Pakistan has an estimated population of 227 million with the per capita income of USD 1658.4 and 6685 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Pakistan is ranked as number 135 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Pakistan’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 86.92% as of 2022. Pakistan is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Pakistan – Macroeconomy Overview
- Pakistan – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Pakistan – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Pakistan – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Pakistan – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Pakistan – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Pakistan – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Pakistan – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Pakistan – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Pakistan – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Pakistan – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Pakistan – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Pakistan – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Pakistan – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Pakistan – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Pakistan’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.