North Macedonia - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of North Macedonia’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0226
North Macedonia - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
North Macedonia, with GDP of USD 13.7 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 140 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. North Macedonia has an estimated population of 2.1 million with the per capita income of USD 6608.1 and 20052.7 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, North Macedonia is ranked as number 78 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
North Macedonia’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 51% as of 2022. North Macedonia is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- North Macedonia – Macroeconomy Overview
- North Macedonia – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- North Macedonia – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- North Macedonia – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- North Macedonia – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- North Macedonia – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- North Macedonia – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- North Macedonia – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- North Macedonia – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- North Macedonia – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- North Macedonia – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- North Macedonia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- North Macedonia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- North Macedonia – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- North Macedonia – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on North Macedonia’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.