New Zealand - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of New Zealand’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0222
New Zealand - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
New Zealand, with GDP of USD 241.9 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 52 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. New Zealand has an estimated population of 5.1 million with the per capita income of USD 47208.4 and 51860.7 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, New Zealand is ranked as number 31 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
New Zealand’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 47.01% as of 2022. New Zealand is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- New Zealand – Macroeconomy Overview
- New Zealand – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- New Zealand – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- New Zealand – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- New Zealand – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- New Zealand – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- New Zealand – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- New Zealand – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- New Zealand – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- New Zealand – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- New Zealand – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- New Zealand – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- New Zealand – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- New Zealand – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- New Zealand – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on New Zealand’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.