Hong Kong - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Hong Kong’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0175
Hong Kong - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Hong Kong, with GDP of USD 361 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 42 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Hong Kong has an estimated population of 7.3 million with the per capita income of USD 49225.9 and 69152.6 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Hong Kong is ranked as number 12 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Hong Kong’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 4.95% as of 2022. Hong Kong is rated Investment Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Hong Kong – Macroeconomy Overview
- Hong Kong – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Hong Kong – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Hong Kong – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Hong Kong – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Hong Kong – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Hong Kong – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Hong Kong – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Hong Kong – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Hong Kong – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Hong Kong – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Hong Kong – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Hong Kong – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Hong Kong – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Hong Kong – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Hong Kong’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.