Equatorial Guinea - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Equatorial Guinea’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0154
Equatorial Guinea - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Equatorial Guinea, with GDP of USD 16.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 131 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Equatorial Guinea has an estimated population of 1.5 million with the per capita income of USD 10980.2 and 18715.7 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Equatorial Guinea is ranked as number 82 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Equatorial Guinea’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 16.18% as of 2022. Equatorial Guinea is rated Not Rated by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Equatorial Guinea – Macroeconomy Overview
- Equatorial Guinea – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Equatorial Guinea – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Equatorial Guinea – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Equatorial Guinea – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Equatorial Guinea – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Equatorial Guinea – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Equatorial Guinea – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Equatorial Guinea – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Equatorial Guinea – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Equatorial Guinea – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Equatorial Guinea – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Equatorial Guinea – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Equatorial Guinea – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Equatorial Guinea – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Equatorial Guinea’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.