Dominican Republic - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Dominican Republic’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0150
Dominican Republic - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Dominican Republic, with GDP of USD 112.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 67 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Dominican Republic has an estimated population of 10.6 million with the per capita income of USD 10581.2 and 24135.4 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Dominican Republic is ranked as number 69 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Dominican Republic’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 42.52% as of 2022. Dominican Republic is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Dominican Republic – Macroeconomy Overview
- Dominican Republic – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Dominican Republic – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Dominican Republic – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Dominican Republic – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Dominican Republic – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Dominican Republic – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Dominican Republic – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Dominican Republic – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Dominican Republic – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Dominican Republic – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Dominican Republic – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Dominican Republic – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Dominican Republic – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Dominican Republic – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Dominican Republic’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.