Burkina Faso - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Burkina Faso’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0128
Burkina Faso - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Burkina Faso, with GDP of USD 19.6 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 119 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Burkina Faso has an estimated population of 22.8 million with the per capita income of USD 859.5 and 2573.7 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Burkina Faso is ranked as number 171 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Burkina Faso’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 48.89% as of 2022. Burkina Faso is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Burkina Faso – Macroeconomy Overview
- Burkina Faso – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Burkina Faso – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Burkina Faso – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Burkina Faso – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Burkina Faso – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Burkina Faso – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Burkina Faso – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Burkina Faso – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Burkina Faso – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Burkina Faso – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Burkina Faso – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Burkina Faso – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Burkina Faso – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Burkina Faso – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Burkina Faso’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.