Bosnia and Herzegovina - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0123
Bosnia and Herzegovina - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, with GDP of USD 25.5 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 112 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Bosnia and Herzegovina has an estimated population of 3.5 million with the per capita income of USD 7337.7 and 18463.8 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Bosnia and Herzegovina is ranked as number 84 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Bosnia and Herzegovina’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 29.1% as of 2022. Bosnia and Herzegovina is rated Speculative Grade by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Macroeconomy Overview
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Bosnia and Herzegovina’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.