Saint Lucia - Macroeconomic Trends & Outlook
A comprehensive overview of Saint Lucia’s Macroeconomic situation, Presented in an Editable PowerPoint Presentation
RELEASE YEAR: 2023
PRODUCT CODE: ABI-CP-0258
Saint Lucia - MACRO PROFILE $120
REPORT SCOPE & OVERVIEW
An Editable PowerPoint Presentation (15-18 Slides) Based Profile.
Saint Lucia, with GDP of USD 2.1 billion in 2022, is ranked at number 174 in the World in terms of the size of the economy. Saint Lucia has an estimated population of 0.2 million with the per capita income of USD 11370.6 and 17348.4 in terms of PPP international dollar in 2022. In terms of the Per Capita Income based on PPP, Saint Lucia is ranked as number 93 in the world, among 190 countries tracked by us.
Saint Lucia’s public debt as percentage of the GDP stood at 80.17% as of 2022. Saint Lucia is rated Not Rated by rating agencies..
ABI Analytics provide a comprehensive overview of a Country’s Macroeconomic situation that includes Country’s Macroeconomic and Demographics Trends & Outlook as well as Investment Flows, Public Debt, External Debt, Trends in Business Activity, Digital Economy and the Health of the Banking Sector. All data points are aggregated from reliable international (e.g., IMF, WB, UNCTAD etc.) and national sources (e.g., central banks) and the commentary provided by our inhouse trained economists.
To customize reports as per your needs, speak to our analyst
WHY BUY THIS REPORT?
- The report is intended for Investment Banks, PE/VC Firms, Other Investment Professionals and the Market Intelligence team of Companies.
- The key objective of this report is to provide market professionals with an Editable PowerPoint Slides Based Country Profile, so that they can use this as a plug-and-play solution to their exiting presentations. We are open to provide the profile aligned with your brand and logo colors.
- The report is focused on covering all the necessary aspects like the GDP Size and Growth, Demographics trends, Government Finances and Risks Overview, Business Activity, Key Sectors etc. All these, without having to go through hundreds of pages and then create relevant slides.
- ABI Analytics provides report customization and access to the analysts to meet any client’s unique business needs. All these with a clear focus on providing market intelligence that enables effective decision making
- COUNTRY OVERVIEW
- Saint Lucia – Macroeconomy Overview
- Saint Lucia – Sovereign Ratings & Key Ratings Drivers
- Saint Lucia – Country Risks – Overview & Summary Analysis
- MACROECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Lucia – Economy – GDP & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Consumer Price Index & Inflation
- DEMOGRAPHICS – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Lucia – Population & Population Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Population Pyramid & Households Distribution
- Saint Lucia – GDP Per Capita & Per Capita Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Aggregate Personal Disposable Income & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Unemployment – 2017-2030
- INVESTMENT & DEBT – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Lucia – Foreign Direct Investment – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Public Debt & Public Debt As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Real Gross Fixed Investment & Growth – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Sovereign Bond Yield
- EXTERNAL TRADE – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Lucia – Current Account Balance & As % of GDP – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Trade Balance & Goods Export and Import – 2017-2030
- BUSINESS ACTIVITY – PURCHASING MANAGERS’ INDEX – HISTORICAL TRENDS
- Saint Lucia – Manufacturing & Services Business Activity (PMI) – From 2017
- DIGITAL ECONOMY – HISTORICAL TRENDS & OUTLOOK
- Saint Lucia – No of Household & Access to TV – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – No of Mobile Subscribers & Mobile Penetration – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Residential Broadband Subscribers – 2017-2030
- Saint Lucia – Online Video & Household & Video Subscriptions – 2017-2030
- HEALTH OF THE BANKING SECTOR
- Saint Lucia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits – 2018-2022
- Saint Lucia – Banking Assets, Loans and Deposits As % of GDP – 2018-2022
- Saint Lucia – Capital Adequacy Ratio – 2018-2022
- Saint Lucia – Non-Performing Loans – 2018-2022
- APPENDIX – GLOBAL MACRO OUTLOOK
- IMF’s Recent Projections
We not just provide data on Saint Lucia’s economy, but also relevant commentary is provided by our inhouse and experienced economists.